Pages

for those of you who care

This blog I deliberately made ​​to convey again my heart is empty and empty
Could this blog will be empty forever .. time only knows

I am a difficult person, I do not have a job but I have a family and two children, a variety of ways I've done to go beyond all that, but what I can, even sorrow that I received.
 
Now I dah do not have money at all, My debts are many, although there are ways to make money but have to use money, to be honest I already can not anymore, because yes it was .. I already do not have money anymore.
 
Maybe someone would help me, thanks in advance. If it's a lot of success in the online world as much in the review on the internet, please send me a way or make capital cigarette stalls open for business or whatever, so I'll be connecting to bear life, although for a while let alone forever.
 
This is all just from my complaints that arise because of circumstances and from an honest heart. If anyone moved or just pray for me only welcome and many thanks. May God give way a light to us all and you are also given the abundance of blessings for more than what you have provided to me.
 
For those of you who moved please send me an email to my email suharjonokie@gmail.com